14 October 2009

Number 2 has Landed


Tze Young decided to leave the comfort of his mama's womb 13 days early so he can boss his father around, like what his brother Tze Hsiang is doing.

Contraction started around 04:30 hours, became frequent around 06:30 hours, and labour was in full swing by the time we reached the hospital. On the dot 08:00 hours, 3.5 hours after the contraction started, dear wifey has, through much pain and effort, pushed the 49cm, 3.6kg Tze Young out through natural birth.

papa holding king number 2

Much as I wanted to, I wasn't in the labour room with my dear wifey, lending my hand to be crushed by her whenever she needed to push. The arrival of number 2 was so unexpectedly early, we had no one to look after His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang, so I had to hold on to the ever so energetic Hsiang outside the labour room throughout the whole episode. I felt guilty for not being there for my wifey.

behold! His Royal Highness King Baby Young

Thank goodness I wasn't at work, else I would never have made it since my wifey inform me two hours after the contraction has started. I am going to say my prayers and thanks to the higher beings before I hit the bed tonight, thanking them for the timing.

proud mama holding Hsiang holding Young

13 days early and still 3.6kg, I am guessing that if Young had been born on his due date instead of being early, he would be like the hefty 4.2kg Hsiang on birth. Good grief.

Hsiang gave his younger brother a kiss

So, as of 08:00 hours on 13th of October 2009, I am no longer a slave to a king, I am now slave to TWO kings! =)



my sincere thanks to all who sent in congratulations and well wishes through call, SMS, e-mail, et cetera.

5 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Once again, congratulations! :)

Quickly come back, we makan McD for celebration, hahaa

JenYann said...

Congrats Kung, :) hopefully i can pay a visit to baby soon :) Coming back this week will try to pay a visit if time allow.
Take care

PS =! play station said...

Congrate CK :D

CK said...

Thanks Nelson, Yann, PS.

Yann: just give us a call if you decided to come. =)

My supposedly joy of parenthood is so far consisting of less than one hour with the newborn and more than 12 hours of doing various stuff and helping out.

Joy of parenthood sure is veli the tiring. =P

CK said...

Oh Nelson, I already satisfied my McD craving last Sunday.

No need to spend one hour just to get to a McD from ulu place. =P