09 October 2009

Wind of Change?


Positive things are happening to me. Good, for I have been shrouded in super-charged negativity.

Mr you-do-I-take-all-credits finally took onto himself to follow up on a job. I am genuinely surprised, hope it lasts and won't end up with the job falling on my plate again.

Have sufficient dedicated badminton players now that I no longer have to rely on those by-the-mood to show up, or to go around bugging people. Hope the dedication will last, and I hit jackpot everytime with those by-the-mood to be 'in the mood' whenever a dedicated player can't make it.

I managed to score right on the 100 points mark in bowling, I am no longer sub-100 standard. Even though it's probably just sheer dumb luck I am going to bask in the glory of personal victory.

Canon repaired and returned my digital camera without charge, I think it probably was a mistake since I told them not to repair it when they gave me the quotation. But I am not going to complain and if I ever found a sponsor or won the lottery, I would surely stick with Canon for my digital SLR. Yea, I will keep on dreaming since I have already pleaded for sponsor a long time ago and I don't buy lottery.

Perhaps, things are changing for the better. For me, at last.

Could this be true? Or is it just a facade to fool me into a false sense of contentment?

No comments: