07 October 2009

Baby Talk


Sharing of a few things His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang said and/or done. Don't worry if you don't get it, it's a parent thing. =)

-----

Hsiang is undergoing potty-training lately, hence often he is wandering around half naked since if he was wearing anything on the lower abdomen, he would just wee in it instead of using the potty.

Anyway, wifey asked him one day,

"Hsiang Hsiang, can I eat your yummy bottom?"

That night in the shower, Hsiang turned around showing his back to wifey and held onto his buttocks and said,

"Mama, eat my yummy bottom!"

-----

"Mama, mum mum please." (I want something to eat)

"Okay, what do you want, raisin or plum?"

*rubbing his chin with his thumb and index finger*
"Hmm... let me think."

-----

One day during the quality bonding time before His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang goes to sleep...

*Hsiang dashed to get the bolster*
"Papa, I am going to poink you!"

poink is the sound we make when hitting with pillow/bolster.

-----

Hsiang was listening to the bulging tummy and wifey asked,

"Hsiang Hsiang, what did di di (younger brother) say?"

"goo-look goo-look."

4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

haha ~ he is so cute :D

CK said...

He is when he chooses to be a good boy, else... =P

PS =! play station said...

goo look goo look
haha!!! so funny

CK said...

Hehe, I think if he listened to my tummy he may think I have a baby inside too, since it also goes 'goo look goo look'.

=P