27 January 2009

Just another day

Chinese New Year, the year of the Ox.

Public holiday Monday and Tuesday and I took three days off to complete the week. Main purpose is to rest and relax since I have been feeling low on battery recently.

The thing is, no real rest and relax thus far. Busy doing nothing.

No relatives to visit, not really in a visiting mood to be honest. In fact, not really in Chinese New Year mood, hasn't been "in the mood" for a decade or so.

Rather just stay at home read some books, play some computer games, have some quality quiet time. As I have mentioned before, bliss is reading a novel on the bed, having a chilled soda and some junk food, undisturbed.

Guess I am just an antisocial solitary geek, or something like that.

Oh well.

Driving to KL in a few hours, think I best get some rest.

No comments: