06 January 2009

This is a rant


Jeez, first entry of 2009, and it's going to be a rant.

This is so veli da MEH!

I have been going to bed after 02:00 hours everyday since entering 2009, starting the night of 2nd of January, Friday.

The reason?

I have been working every night until I simply had to hit the bed, including weekend.

And guess what I did on New Year's Day when everyone was celebrating?

Work, work, work.

Remember the 80ish modelling cases I said I have to redo, and that I would be cutting corners down to 50ish cases?

Well, I have completed all the simulations, a grand total of 128 cases.

So much for cutting corners...

I only have myself to blame, I think I got carried away with the "hmm... what if..." moments. >.<

So I have been post-processing all those cases, analysing the data, and working on the documentation which is supposed to be dued, erm... last week.

What a way to start a new year. Great, just bloody freaking great.

=\



In order to save this entry from a complete moronic rant, it's of great pleasure to know that there will be (at least) two July babies from my colleagues this year.

And while she hasn't announced it and we didn't ask (not knowing if the parents-to-be want to keep it a secret still), it's obvious from the Christmas gathering that a high school friend of mine is going to have a baby (or more!) this coming, hmm... June? July? Maybe May even! (my bulging tummy pregnancy duration judging skill is veli da meh!)

Congratulations! =D

Oh, and here's my grocery shopping list, sorry bananas and watermelons, get someone to translate if you are really interested. =)

improvise when you forgot how to write a word! =P

No comments: