12 January 2024

Unneeded preparation


Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Not sure whether the amount of water stored is sufficient since no prior experience, but I was mentally prepared for a four or more days of water supply disruption even though the schedule said for my area it's supposed to be 72 hours.

Ya, I have trust issue when it comes to these things.

Anyway, staying in a condominium with water tank (and probably sensible neighbours) meant that we still had water when the water supply disruption started on Wednesday. So it's life as usual but I am sure being sensible people we were all being conscious of our water usage.

In fact, all stored water is untouched when the management informed us that the water supply has resumed on Thursday. So basically I have experienced no water supply disruption, not even a drop in water pressure.

Absolutely no complaint about missed experience, I love hot shower! =P

Well, I foresee many days of flushing toilet with scoop and bucket.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: