28 January 2024

23 hours 17 minutes


Four working weeks have passed for 2024.

During which there were two public holidays, the New Year's day and Thaipusam. I took a day off during this period, so it's a total of 17 working days time period for me.

In these 17 working days period, I have worked overtime 13 days, with a total work time of 23 hours 17 minutes.

The longest overtime per day is 3 hours 35 minutes. The average overtime per day is 1 hour 47 minutes and 27 seconds.

The longest stretch of continuous working overtime in these four weeks is 7 days in a roll. If I worked overtime again tomorrow it will become 8 days in a roll...

Ya... work/life balance is just a myth. A glorified slogan so those in charge can feel good about themselves.

Yes, strive for work/life balance please, but no, I don't care that it's public holiday or that you are going to be on leave, give me the results in two days time.

Oxymoronic hypocrites.



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: