29 January 2024

Misery loves company


I am evil, I have never denied that.

In fact, I am proud to admit that, and to make sure people know that when they somehow have the notion that I am a nice person.

Being nice is overrated, rather be evil really. To the mass majority anyway.

Being perceived as evil sets the right expectation. This is how I like it.

So ya, my dear colleague, I totally get you, I truly understand what you are feeling and going through, but I feel devilishly gleeful. Not because of your suffering, for I sincerely wish you well.

It's just all so very familiar for me that I find it amusing and somewhat funny, not maliciously, more like helplessly, a mirroring self-deprecatory.

And ya, it's nice to have a company in miseryville. =P



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


No comments: