24 January 2024

Diablo IV third season


The third season for Diablo IV, the Season of Construct, has begun.

While I managed to reach the max character level 100 just before the previous season ended, I didn't managed to complete the season two journal. In fact, I was one quest short of completing the last chapter of season two journal.

Managed to experience all the new bosses in season two, defeated all except Echo of Lilith, who one shot killed me when I faced her at character level 96. After several times of being one shot killed, it's just more frustration than enjoyment. This is not how I think challenging encounter should be.

Anyway, if I had another 'work-free can play game most of the day' weekend, I would have completed season two journal. Well, not all the quests in all the journal chapters, since the PvP-related quests are not my thing. Most likely I would have completed the 'level up 5 glyphs to level 21' quest as the last one to complete the last chapter. Oh well.

Hope I will be able to complete the season journal in season three. It all depends on how much game time I have during the season period.

Such is life.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: