08 July 2022

Diablo Immortal has arrived


The PC version of Diablo Immortal has finally arrived for Asia Pacific! I am a PC gamer and am totally into the Diablo series so this is something I have been looking forward to.

Diablo Immortal is a free to play massively multiplayer online action role playing game (MMOaRPG). What a mouthful.

Oh, for both mobile (bleh!) and now PC (yay!).

It's the story between Diablo II and Diablo III, which I have been avoiding spoilers and which I am now eager to find out playing through the game. ^_^

Good timing since I have a four days long weekend starting tomorrow. Yes I still have to work but hopefully I will only be working half day and then spend the rest of the time playing Diablo Immortal. =P

I have already created a character and played for a bit. A wizard naturally, brains over brawn. Loving the highest graphics settings that my latest gaming machine can easily handle.

Alrighty, less blogging more gaming.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: