30 July 2022

Stress!


Back to back meetings until late Friday evening, I eventually left the last meeting because I had a hard stop. Family dinner out for Hsiang's birthday.

Already not a happy bunny because already have to work through this three days long weekend to complete task that's two weeks overdue.

It's not because I have been slacking off, but because some parachuted urgent tasks that demanded my time, used up my bandwidth.

And another atomic bomb just dropped yesterday. Results needed by Sunday.

These people never learned, thermal simulation takes time. It's two weeks, not two days. I already have more than my fair share of work, an overflowed plate as it is.

So tired and so stressed now. My health is a total wreck nowadays. Bollocks!



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: