27 December 2019

I swear


I solemnly swear that this is the last weekend that I am working through.

Next weekend I will ignore everything work related.

Actually, it's next Wednesday onward, beginning with the New Year holiday and follows by the two days annual leaves I have applied for.

Then the weekend.

Five days to do whatever I want, like sleep, read, be potato, grow mushroom, grow spider web, et cetera.

Anything but work.

While I may not be in the office these past weekends, I remotely logged in to check on my simulations, post-processed completed cases, made changes and set another case running every few hours.

Basically, working.

My workstation is running 24/7, and I am babysitting it seven days a week without pause. It's solving the 24th case at this moment, which I will check later tonight.

And then keep trying until I find the best possible solution.

But enough.

This ends by the time I finish work next Tuesday. If I don't have a solution by then, too bad, so be it.

Next Wednesday onward until my break is over, project can burn to a crisp and I wouldn't care less.

This I swear, and I will do my darnedest sticking to it.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: