14 October 2019

Victory!


Made relatively small changes to a complicated thermal model last Thursday, to reflect the newly obtained, more accurate representation of a component in the system.

And it has been giving me issue since, solution kept diverging.

Urgh! >_<

So I tried. And tried. And tried some more, to fix it.

I generated this model from scratch, I know it inside out, it's in the 11th revision already, with many sub-revisions, and has provided more than a hundred configurations worth of predictions for our ideas and optimisations.

One hundred is just a conservative estimate by the way, since I have truly lost count.

So I take it as an insult that it is broken now, and I damn well going to make it work again.

Challenge accepted!

It thwarted me three times, but after two major reconstructions, the last being rather radical, I cracked it!

Victory is mine! =D

Gotta celebrate all these small victories, and learn to derive happiness and satisfaction from our work.

Just because I have depression doesn't mean I cannot be positive. ;)



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: