18 May 2014

Monday Couple moment in Emergency Couple


Spoiler alert: this entry is about Gary's cameo in Ji Hyo's Emergency Couple drama.



I am a Monday Couple fan, so when I was told that Gary had a cameo in Emergency Couple, a k-drama with Ji Hyo being the lead actress, that k-drama got put on the "check it out when have time" list.

There are probably a gazillion entries about this on the web from the many Monday Couple fans around the globe, but this one is mine. It will serve as a reminder when I am older that I have once been on this band wagon. =P

Anyway, Gary appeared in episode 6 of the Emergency Couple drama series, a short few seconds as a taxi driver who drove a drunk Ji Hyo home.

The scene started with Gary supporting the drunk Ji Hyo out of the restaurant.

Ji Hyo was singing Gary's 'Shower Later' song while Gary was grumbling about the state his passenger was in

Before Ji Hyo entered the taxi, they got a short funny moment beside the car door. Ji Hyo asked if the taxi driver was Gary, to which he replied:

Gary: "who's Gary? I am Dary." (in his typical slurred speech)

then Ji Hyo commented that he was so handsome

to which Gary replied: "I heard that quite often. You should get home to sleep."

Ji Hyo, in a talkative mood, bragged about her earlier success operation in the drama storyline.

Ji Hyo: "I have the hands of God." Gary: "Oh, really?"

Then they crossed their fingers and we get the usual shy Gary moment. ^_^

After he successfully got Ji Hyo into the taxi back seat, Gary commented that:

"I have a feeling I will bump into you on Mondays."

And just before the taxi drove off and thus ended Gary's cameo, Ji Hyo sat up in the back seat and said:

"You are the type I like."

=D

Short few seconds, but so hilarious, so many Monday Couple jokes, really "laugh die me". =P

Got to say that after watching four of Ji Hyo's earlier movies and one of her earlier dramas, I don't think much of her acting. Perhaps it's her role in those, but I simply love her best in Running Man, the rest have been meh for me.

Having said that, I am currently at episode 13 of 21 of Emergency Couple and I am giving her thumbs up for her acting. Gotta say she is much much better compared to the rest I have seen, I think this kind of role suits her.

Anyway, this is my Monday Couple fan service done and done. =)


No comments: