13 May 2014

Tired, just tired


Wesak Day today, a holiday.

Got up for the morning meeting, despite being a holiday, and listened to someone kind of similar to Mr Memory going on as if he personally led and delivered the many things he was presenting.

But some of us know otherwise.

There will always be this kind of people, unfortunately. One of the sources of work frustration and mental imbalance.

Anyway, tried to get back to sleep after the meeting, but the little monsters were up then, oh well...

Refused to get out of bed until noon though, heh.

Only wifey didn't really prepare my lunch, so I had to settle it myself. McD it was.

Of course it had to suddenly rain cats and dogs and whatever other animals as soon as I was ready to go out, and turned bright and sunny as soon as I reached McD, and then started raining heavily again as soon as I got near my home.

Bollocks.

Elder son spent the whole afternoon being scolded by wifey, procrastinating and wasting everybody's time doing his homework, as the 'king' needs other to accompanied him and pretty much do all the thinking for him while he does homework.

Younger son completed his in half an hour, one hour top, and proceeded to play with neighbour's kid, having fun like what little kids do.

But the elder son, *sigh*...

I do not have wifey's patience, everytime I see his attitude doing his homework my blood boils, so after a few rounds of lecturing on my part I gave up and stayed in room instead.

Don't have the energy for him. Tired, just tired.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep, only to wake up at eight. The elder son apparently spent the whole afternoon and evening doing... Okay, doing is not the right word, he spent the whole day fooling around and wasting time trying to complete his homework, and still he didn't complete all of it.

I am speechless.

Why can't he be like his younger brother?

Really, I am tired just thinking about it.


No comments: