04 June 2012

Evil vanquished


I suppose, besides being able to sleep undisturbed, the only other good thing about wifey and the kings being away is that I have a lot more time to play computer game, undisturbed.

Evil is back and after three weeks, I finally vanquished it for the first time. ^_^

First normal difficulty kill, with my wizard

Compared to those who killed it within hours of the game being released, I am positively turtle speed. =P

 
can't you like, hold your head with both hands?

Each to his or her own, I have never been the "rushing" or power gamer type. Things like first kill, phatest loot, or any ranking stuff mean nothing to me. Guess I just have no epeen. =P

 
my wizard first death, killed by the environment! >_<

Don't have many screenshots since game pace is fast and need both hands to play so I didn't hit the print screen key all that often. =)

Just sharing a few of the screenshots of my wizard along her journey to normal difficulty Diablo kill in this entry.

 
kaboom!

Of course I have been playing all five classes at the same time. Wizard is the first created and first to kill Diablo. My barbarian has just entered Act 4, my monk and witch doctor in Act 3 and my demon hunter bringing up the rear in Act 2.

 
gotta try every new skill or rune uncovered. This one is shiny!

Alrighty, back to gaming! =)


No comments: