19 June 2012

Dinner with the ladies, part three


Apparently, disclosing their eating capability hasn't got me banned, as I was invited to another dinner with the ladies this evening.

^_^

Though I think as a revenge, they tagged me as a kettle for the one dinner that I missed because I was on business trip. Don't mess with the ladies. -_-"

This time it's also a birthday dinner, but unlike last time, this time we had cake and song!

Home made cake by wifey and birthday song led by the shameless evil one*, totally against the birthday aunty girl's wish.
*me ler!

Today I was a bit** blur so I may not recall all the topics chatted. Think there were talks about when the aunties girls knew each other in high school (felt so left out), about eyebrows, about pregnancy, about baby, sleeping with baby, giving baby shower, baby delivery and reminder to take some throat soothing medication or supplement before going into the delivery room so can scream and shout with gusto (needless to say it's Yours Truely who said that =P).
**okay okay, more blur than usual

Well, the trend of increasing lady count didn't continue. Though I am still stuffed today, so that part is still same old same old. =P

As usual, a very joyous evening. Thanks ladies! =)


No comments: