16 March 2012

evil is back


Initially wanted to post about the idiotic driver I had the misfortune of encountering today but hey, it's Friday, so let's post something fun instead. =)

Besides, I haven't decided on a right format for my Hall of Shame entries, even though I have been taking notes of idiotic drivers since April 2010... (slacker point +1)

So, Blizzard announced Diablo III release date, the evil is back on 15th of May 2012. Woot, gamers rejoice!


image is copyright of Blizzard Entertainment

Though for once, I am not too anxious for it to be released and hope Blizzard will do their usual delay, say, for another 9 more months.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to play Diablo III, it's just that I signed up for the World of Warcraft annual pass in February (hence getting myself the D3 game), and I can't see how I will have time for both D3 and WoW.

Current plan is to have wifey starts playing D3 while I continue WoW until the end of the annual pass subscription. Just not sure if wifey is interested, or that I can stand not playing D3 for 9 months. =P

Oh well.

And since we are on gaming, here's my recent WoW milestone:



All ten classes reaching (or above) level 70, the last to reach being my Death Knight. Meant nothing to others but to me it's another milestone. =)

There are players that have "main" character, and "alternate" character(s), for me though, there is no "alternate" characters, they are all main, I play them all without favouring any! =D

These are my Alliance characters, composing of all Alliance races, all available classes thus far (no more slot on this server for Pandaren Monk when the next expansion comes out =( ), and all professions except Archaeology, which I will have my dwarf hunter picked up eventually.

And then there are my Horde characters on the other server...

So much to do in WoW, so little time. =P


No comments: