27 March 2012

The Reign of Slacker


For ten short days, I was the guild master of my primary World of Warcraft Alliance characters' guild.

As someone who doesn't really care much about guild politics or stuff, and joined the guild because a long time ago a WoW friend coaxed me into joining, I ended up being the guild master simply because it landed on my lap as I logged on one day.

I kid you not, it really was just like that

Basically the previous guild master hasn't logged on for a long while and I was apparently the next highest ranking member who happened to log on while his time expired.

They are many more who are higher ranking than I am, but all of them haven't logged on for a while, so I guess it's fated.

Don't really want to be the guild master, but don't want the guild to fall into just anyone new to the guild either, I hesitated for a while before I clicked to accept the position. Figured that I would just hold the position until either the previous guild master, or someone who has been with the guild for a long time logged on again.

So, I checked out the guild bank and toyed with the guild control for the first time. Guess that's another part of WoW that I have experienced now, hehe.

Being me, naturally I just had to reorganise all the stuff in the guild bank tabs to something that's more orderly, at least in my own opinion. =P

And again being me, I had to rename the ranks...

 
oh I did try to rename guild master to 'slacker extraordinaire', but it's too long!

Behold! The reign of slacker has begun! =P

Well, the previous guild master finally logged on yesterday, so I reverted the rank names and handed back the guild master position. This time without hesitation. =)

So ended the reign of slacker, hehe. =D

Well, now I can claim that I have been there, done that. ^_^


No comments: