29 February 2012

Enough Said


A picture says a thousand words, so here's one that tells everything I want to say for this entry.



Enough said.





Okay okay, I bet many just went huh?

Fair enough, can't assume everyone is a geeky gamer like I am. =P

It's a screenshot of one of my World of Warcraft characters, a goblin rogue, on a Tyrael's Charger.

So?

Well, it means...

- I have the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion (old news: Goblin race only in Cataclysm)

- I have subscribed to the World of Warcraft Annual Pass (hence the special flying mount)

- I will get Diablo III through digital download when it launches (part of the Annual Pass deal)

- Most importantly, I have time to play game again! Woot! =D

Assuming Diablo III will cost GBP30, and with exchange rate of GBP:MYR = 1:5, it works out to be slightly less than MYR26 per month for the World of Warcraft subscription.

The way I see it, cost of entertainment for karaoke is at least MYR5 per hour (with group of friends on weekday lunch time deal), a movie is about MYR4 per hour (Wednesday offer). So how many hours will I be playing World of Warcraft per month?

Conservatively if I only get to play 2 hours every weekend for a total of 8 hours per month, it's already cheaper than watching movie.

Knowing myself though, it's probably more like 26 hours per month making it 1 hour of enjoyment per riggit. Value for money! =D


No comments: