12 February 2012

Attention gamers: World of Warcraft (EU) sale


If you are a gamer and you haven't heard of World of Warcraft, then shame on you!

World of Warcraft Europe is celebrating it's 7th anniversary and there is a half-price sale going on from 3rd to 19th of February 2012.

For those who has always wanted to have a WoW account, now's the time! During this sale period, 25 sterling pound get you the original World of Warcraft, plus the three expansions: The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm.

Of course you can just be upgrading instead of getting the full set. If only I haven't upgraded all the way to Catacylsm last year, I would have snatched up this bargain without a blink.

I blame Blizzard for offering me free trial on WotLK and free game time last year. =P

This is of course the European version of the game, meaning playable on European servers only. Just so you know, I play on European servers. =)

If for some reason you have never played this MMORPG and itching to give it a try, there is this free Starter Edition. You can play the original plus The Burning Crusade up to character level 20, after that your character can no longer level up but you are still free to roam the world and keep on playing, or just create another character, there are so many races and classes to try after all.

And no worries, there is absolutely no string attached. My wife is playing on this free Starter Edition. I also have one, since lately I cannot justify the monthly payment and with this free account I can still jump into the world whenever I got the luxury of free time for gaming.


No comments: