06 February 2012

What weekend? What holiday?


Replacement holiday for Prophet Muhammad's birthday today, and Thaipusam tomorrow, so it's a four days long weekend.

For most people in Malaysia anyway.

Though for me and a few others on the same project, it's work, work, and work.

This is the reason I just smile and sometimes snigger when other colleagues complain about how busy they are, or whine about how much stuff they have to do.

Most colleagues go home two hours earlier than I do on average. Some colleagues do not go to office a few days a week. And I know of a supposingly very busy colleague who can still go over the sea to have lunch. =P

I feel you, bro, I feel you.

But do you feel me?


4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

may the (work)force be with u ~

CK said...

NooOooOOoooOOooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

may the task(force) be with you !!

CK said...

That is just evil.