03 May 2010

Judgement Day?


Will tomorrow be the judgement day?

Since I cannot see into the future, and am only a kacang puteh very far away from the top management circle, all I can do is to speculate.

Probably won't hit my group too hard, likely to hit my department in some ways, and think it's going to hit the sister department which my department is closely linked to fairly significantly.

Once the sister department goes under, it will only be a matter of time till my department follows suit.

Should I stay with my group since I have a decent manager, or should I start looking elsewhere where the future is a tad more secure?

Probably the question should be whether or not my manager will stay or jump ship, and if he did abandon ship, could I and should I follow?

You jump I jump?


No comments: