30 May 2010

Wishes for my dear friends


Hock and Lai Kin, congratulations on tying the knot!

Well, technically you already done that quite a while ago but hey, the wedding's lunch was held today and I was invited so that's that. =)

May you live happily ever after and be blessed with Hock and/or Kin junior aplenty. ^_^

Start working on it already! =P

Thank you so much for inviting me to share your big day. Sorry for being late, even already given you advance notice I still dislike being late. Ah well, the sons are the kings.

I just realised you did have a wedding invitation card for me, and a pretty classy one too. Only you picked the wrong delivery man, Mr Tak Boleh Harap handed me the invitation card after the wedding lunch ended and after I have exited the restaurant.

For those who do not understand Malay, tak boleh harap means hopeless, can't count on.


-----


Talking of said Mr Tak Boleh Harap, also known as (a.k.a.) Edison Teoh, a.k.a. Lim Pee Hoe, happy birthday to you!

33 already, act lar like your... nevermind. =P

Wanted to celebrate the birthday with you but I guess things just didn't work out. Not sure you wanted us to celebrate with you anyway since there was that lady friend of yours who you didn't bother to introduce.

My guess is that you had better plan with your girlfriend, I totally understand that, you being... well, you.

For a moment there thought you were handing out YOUR wedding invitation when you handed me the card. You really veli the beh!

Hope you have a fantastic birthday, remember the rubber. =P




I intended to share the jackpot with all who left a good luck wish in the previous entry, since no body bothered and I didn't hit the jackpot, it's moot. =P

No comments: