10 May 2010

Candy


After the drop of the "atomic bomb" last week which left the department in pieces and casualties in a less than pleasant state, the management took a leaf out of the politicians' book in today's business update meeting.

They gave out candies.

But unlike the election time politicians version of bribes "candies", the management literally gave out candies. As in, they gave each of us an
edible happiness.

I suppose it's cheaper this way compared to getting fire resistance attire or Kevlar vest. =P

Either the trick worked or we simply couldn't be bothered, no body raised any nasty questions in the Q&A session.

On a side note, Chin Chin tried to con me out of my Dairy Milk, saying it's for my own good since I'm lactose intolerance.

Taking away my chocolate?

Neva!!!

Eat until puke also worth it. =P


No comments: