12 June 2009

I Will Haunt You!


If I ever died due to work related causes like stress, heart attack, busting a blood vessel, et cetera, I would sacrifice my place at the heaven (yea, nice people like me go to heaven one) and choose to be a ghost so I could haunt these people...

I would haunt Mr Memory for being the pain in the arse empty bucket who excelled in saying the obvious (loudly no less) until he finally produces a simulation job fitting his self-proclaimed expert skill and until he actually does an honest work duration and load that earns him three times my salary. Empty bucket makes the most noise indeed, and I am sick of it!

I would also haunt Mr Chicken Shit for the crime that landed us with Mr Memory and for his kiasi attitude of flinging his shits at others expecting the others to pull his weight while he rakes in the credits. I would haunt him until he becomes responsible and accountable for all his shits and not using the others to take the fall for him. In other words, I would haunt him until he grows some balls.

Lastly, I would also haunt The Pink Master for all the woes and griefs and head-meets-wall moments he induces. Actually I would just haunt him for the sake of it because I know he would do the same to me given the chance. I would haunt him until... I don't know, until it's no longer fun to haunt him. =P





Yea, I had a bad day.

Not only was I unable to fulfil my plan of enjoying the free movie screening in the second half of the day, I worked till 20:00 hours on a freaking Friday, things went down the drain no thanks to the incompetency of the other.

No comments: