26 June 2009

Home Alone


Those who are sharp eye and observant may notice that the posting time of this entry is in the morning, on a Friday...

Hooor! CK is skiving and finally broke his "no blogging while working" habit! Go tell his boss!

It's true that I am skiving, and it's also true that I am blogging on a Friday morning, but hor, I am on leave ler!

I may be the slacker extraordinaire who skives off once in a while to play foosball or to check on the well being of colleagues or to chit chat, but I am also a responsible employee.

Best no elaborate on that as it will hurt my slacker extraordinaire reputation. Already aware of two colleagues who want to steal that title.

Anyway, took a few days off work since I have already reached a saturated state and cannot take it anymore. I have to get away from work, a break so I can recharge before I throw myself into work again.

With family member all away these few days, I have the house to myself. While I do miss my wife and my son, I rather enjoy being alone since I can walk around naked. The peace and quiet.

It may be mind-numbing to others but boring person like me is content to stay at home, read a couple of books, watch a few movies, sing a tune or two, play some computer games. That to me, is a nice break.

Oh ya, and I can blog in the morning on a weekday without feeling guilty! =)



On a unrelated note:
May you rest in peace and be remembered for your songs and great dance moves, Michael Jackson.

No comments: