02 June 2009

Talking to Oneself is the First Sign of Insanity


(and I talk to myself all the time)

I have quite a few things in mind that I want to write about, but brain refused to engage in anything "heavy" so I am just going to blurt out this new thought that popped up in my mind.

Therefore, instead of doing a review on the three novels I read in April, or a rant on how disgraced I felt when I read that KL has been ranked 5th in the most dangerous/risky city in the world, or talk about how my baby hates me so much that he is trying to suffocate me with pillow, I am going to write about the thing I do best...

...make fun of myself! =D (oi, give face and laugh ler!)

There are a lot of people that simply can't admit they are in anyway less than the others. You know, some people are just so full of themselves it's rather funny. *cough*egomaniac*cough*

Me? I have no problem admitting I am ugly, bald, boring, lousy, slow, have goldfish memory, and crazy. Plus other things that slipped off my mind at the moment, goldfish memory, remember?

No problem admitting all that (and more), since it's true.

Not accepting the truth is recipe for unhappiness, and meh! My life's too short to be wasted in unhappiness.

Ugly? Yup! Wife said I am ugly and on a few occasions, VERY ugly. Since only her opinion counts in this as far as I am concerned, so I am ugly. What? You think everyone is Tom Cruise meh? Ugly mar ugly lor, wife pretty and baby cute can already, make other people even more jealous! =P

Bald? Yea, hairline wants to recede, hair wants to drop, what to do? Not everybody is a movie star who has lots of money to throw into keeping up their appearance one. Not bad what, no need to spend time combing hair every morning and hair cut is a swift and practically free affair as we have invested in a hair clipper.

Boring? I don't follow any sports, or motor race, or any particular music. I don't touch politics even with a ten feet pole, I am not really into gadgets (since I am poor), I shop only when I have something to buy, I have no fashion sense whatsoever (and am proud of it). Seriously, I am a boring person.

Lousy? Just name one thing I am good at, I am sure I can tell you at least three people who can do it better (there are obviously more than three who are better than I am, just that my goldfish memory can remember three, at best). I have no problem acknowledging people with better skill than I do. My ego doesn't require me to be the top of anything, I have no problem being average and crappier than the pro.

Slow? Just... observe... me... more... and... you... will... know... this... is... undeniable.

Goldfish memory? What's did I want to put in this liao huh? Hmm...

Crazy? Wuahahaha! Depression is a psychological illness, a mental problem. I suffer depression from time to time, so I am truely mentally imbalanced, or in another word, I am insane!


Okay, here's the punchline, or what I think is the punchline since technically punchline should be something funny but I don't think mine is funny at all, more like thought provoking.

Anyway...

It's said that only those who are secure about themselves can make fun of themselves and laugh with the others while doing so. Either that, or they are crazy.

Yea, I am crazy. =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite has to be: "Ugly mar ugly lor, wife pretty and baby cute can already, make other people even more jealous!" :)

CK said...

And it's true!

=D