30 May 2009

Random Thoughts

Happy birthday, Mr Lim

Pee Hoe, hope you have a blast on your 32nd birthday and nothing "three long two short".

-----

The force is strong in this one...

Honestly, I'd rather be without force. Task Force, that is.

It's just... meh!

-----

Give and take

My social skill is lacklustre at best and I think of myself as primarily an introvert, so I usually don't initiate any social interaction. However I do remember the kindnesses and courtesies given me, and I try my best to return in kind.

Don't ask why you are not given something, ask instead what you have given to the other.

Instead of expecting someone to do something nice for you, be nice to that person first.

Give without expecting anything in return. Failing that, give before you take.

Make constant deposits in the emotional bank accounts.

-----

Love, love, love

Friends are tying the knot, always nice to know about relationships that worked out.

The world needs more love.

Make love, not war.

No comments: