24 May 2009

"Lao Juak"


My house is very lao juak (happening) now, mom came back from Kuching on Thursday, dad on Saturday, and I just picked up eldest brother and da sao from the airport earlier.

Hsiang is clinging to dad all day today, and when he warmed up to brother and da sao in the coming days, I foresee Ju and I will have quite a bit of free time.

Since Hsiang pretty much ignores us now that he has his yeh yeh (grandpa) and nai nai (grandma), I think Ju and I won't be missed being not around for a while, there will be additional distraction in the form of brother and da sao before he notices we are missing.

Woot! Free free FREE~~~~!

I think watching a movie in the cinema would be nice.

2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

haih... missed the chance to the cinema di... Have to wait till next time...

CK said...

Still got chance, brother still here till weekend...