02 May 2009

Long Weekend


Friday's Labour Day, so it's a day off work making a long weekend.

I didn't have anything planned for the long weekend, I ended up sleeping most of it away, so perhaps it's good that I didn't have a plan.

The annoying sore throat on Thursday made a turn to the worse and my wife, seeing the sign of me falling sick, banned me from being too near to His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang, fearing I would infect the little one.

She even cancelled her facial appointment scheduled this weekend since she doesn't want me baby sitting His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang.

Well, I spent most of the weekend resting in my bed, which didn't seem to help since I am starting to develop the symptons of a cold today, while sore throat persisted.

I hope it is not swine flu. If it gets any worse I will go see a doctor. Else it's rest, and more rest.

What a dull long weekend.

Well, at least I played some Baldur's Gate. Never did finish the saga, even though I have the complete series for years, only ever completed the original Baldur's Gate.

I restarted a game sometime last year (or the year before) and am nearing the end of chapter 4 now. Hopefully this time I will complete Tales of the Sword Coast expansion and finally install Baldur's Gate II and it's expansion.

Given the trend, I should be able to complete the saga in, say... five years, if ever.

Give or take a few years.

What do you expect from slacker extraordinaire? =P

No comments: