27 May 2009

Be Happy


Things don't always turn out as we imagined, especially those that we did not have a clear idea to begin with.

You know, just go with the flow and see what comes out of it.

For doing just that, people said I am "creative".

*shrug*



To celebrate the 18th (+/- 10 years) birthday of a happiness-seeking bowling queen, the colleagues and I put together a... thingy.

The instructions I sent out were simple: "draw a smiley on one side of the card provided and write your wish or message or definition of happiness on the back."

Leave it to human nature and personality to get all sort of variations.

After we collected the cards, the Evil One and the lady-who-wants-to-measure-my-head did their magic and turned the cards into... gold

...the thingy! =D


I didn't do anything really since the ladies didn't want me to decorate the thingy with spots of blood droplets that would inevitably happened if I work with needle, but that didn't stop me from getting the credit, muahahahaha! =P

We gave the thingy as a present and pretended as if it's super fantastic and invaluable. I think the birthday girl fell for it.

And yes, that's where I put in my definition of happiness, all those sentences in that tiny card, I kid you not!


Okay okay, I cheated and use an additional tracing paper, but still...


Here's hoping that the birthday girl found the happiness she sought after.

Oi! Stay happy ler.


2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

u are trying to be special by giving us only a small card but u use additional tracing paper ~

Next time want to put in more things liao ~ let's see anything can find from the dust bin :p

CK said...

Erm... I think I better say that the "Evil One" is just an affectionate nick name for an angelic lady who will never threaten to cause me any bodily harm or lost of life or any nasty stuff.

"Evil One" is not evil at all, she is like... goody, friendly, sweet, nice and all that.



p/s: I got your message, please don't kill me!