28 March 2009

Dreaming in the Dark


Heads up: Canon Penang is having a warehouse sales today and tomorrow, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Since they are not giving me any freebies or give me special discount for their products, that's all I am going to advertise for them. =P

I went there today to check out the price of my dream camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark II.

Didn't get to see the real camera, not even photo of the camera, only a listing in the price list. Shame on you Canon Penang, for not displaying any camera better than EOS 50D at your region office, go stand at the corner facing the wall!

I didn't hear from any generous soul since my request for sponsor
September last year. My birthday came and gone without a surprise gift. Santa didn't show up last Christmas with my camera either despite me being a good person all my life, I think the lack of chimney at where I stay might have been the problem.

So, the camera will remain a dream for me, especially since it has a dreamy price tag of RM8607 body only, that's cash sales price by the way, credit card purchase incurred another 2%. The 24-105 lens kit version costs slightly shy of RM12.2k, cash sales.

So... Any sponsor? =P



(and then there is silence)



*Sigh...*

Guess I have to watch the
How to Rob a Bank movie tonight in the dark while I observed the Earth Hour.

Anyone want in?

Turning off the lights from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. local time that is, not robbing the bank.

No comments: