15 March 2009

Vocabulary Lesson with CK (March 09)


Overheard in the lift a few days ago, I was in the lift with a lady who was talking loudly on her mobile phone.

"What? You think I am your secretary ah?
*brief pause*
I am your SEXitary!"

*awkward silence when lady realised she has spoken out loud*

*more awkward silence while lady pretended to concentrate on listening, acting a bit too intently*

To spare her I looked down at my shoes and avoided any eye contact until she reached her floor and hurried out of the lift.

So there you go ladies and gentlemen, a new vocabulary: sexitary noun.

Since a secretary is one who keeps records, takes notes and handles general clerical work, I suppose a sexitary is either a sexy secretary, or one who keeps your bed warm, takes you in, and handles general shafting and rubbing work.

Or both.

4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

haha ~ out of so many vocab you have taught us, I like this the most!

Sexitary! Go teach GH this word :D

CK said...

You don't like bollocks?!?!

Bollocks is a real word and this is not even a real word yet you like this the most?!?!?

Meh!


Anyway, tell me when you want to teach GH this word, I want to watch...

...and help as GH witness when she initiates open door.

=P

Anonymous said...

Your description is good. i wish someone tell me that she's my sexitary...

CK said...

Gimme your girlfriend's phone number and I can try to persuade her...

=P