17 March 2009

Name and Shame


Warning: if you are allergic to brainless behaviour, stop reading now. Consider yourself warned and proceed at your own risk of possible stupidity infection.

No, really.



After an early meeting from home I was about to head to the office, mom needed a ride to a nearby hospital for her check-up, no problemo.

The problemo, was to get out of the parking lot.

No thanks to an inconsiderate selfish retard who idiotically parked a piece of crap, with hand brake engaged. See images below.

Behold! The piece of crap offending vehicle

Did you see the problem there? No? Look closer...

now kids, this is NOT the way to park your car

That person with single brain cell, wait, that would imply said person has a brain, hmm...

Okay, that bugger parked his car with the tail of his vehicle blocking almost half of a parking lot, and my car was in that parking lot. >.<

The bugger is a he, and apparently he has a reputation of doing this kind of dumb-arse stuff. I found out about this piece of information from a passer-by, whom I assumed has also been a victim.

Obviously the image was taken after I painfully inched my MyVi out of that parking lot, good thing the adjacent car was parked slightly off. Yea, the arrow shows the gap I had to reverse my car out. Let me tell you, it's very close on both sides.

After 20 minutes during which the apartment security and management tried to get hold of the moron, I gave up waiting and did the reverse out stunt. So I didn't get to see the fool and gave him a piece of my mind.

But I am going to name and shame the jerk, so here's the number plate:

watch out for this vehicle, scratch it, release the tyres' air stay clear!

In the extremely-unlikely chance of the car owner seeing this entry, this is for you:

"Grow a brain and stop wasting people's time!"

5 comments:

蓝玫瑰Emily said...

really dumb people...

鄙视他。。

江边鸟 said...

go go go ~ bang his a*s... I mean you should bang his car ~~

Anonymous said...

In your condo carpark? Ask management to secure some clamp. Or you can volunteer offer buying the clamp. and for each clamp opening, charge him at least rm100. You take the cash then. Maybe it's a good idea to profit share with the guards..like 10%. Hey... it's extra $$ for them.

CK said...

Phang, you are more materalistic than I am, for all I have in mind is about the destruction of the offending vehicle.

Like saw off that stupid tail that's blocking the way.

Crush the whole damn thing so car can just drive over the remaining flat stuff.

Blow the damn thing to pieces.

Et cetera.

Maybe I play a bit too much video games...

CK said...

Emily, yea. Too bad there are just people around who is really wasting oxygen.

Nelson, how many times do I have to tell you NOT everyone is like you like to bang people's arse one? You brokeback mountain freak! =P