26 September 2008

I want!

Heard about a Mark II for my dream digital SLR a few days ago, so I went online to look for information today.



image source

Canon EOS 5D Mark II

21MP full frame sensor
DIGIC 4 processor
ISO 100-6400, expandable to 50-25600
30 to 1/8000 s shutter speed + bulb, 1/3 increment
3" LCD with Live View (no idea what Live View is, but 3", yummy!)
Video recording (huh?)
3.9 fps (not fantastic but more than enough for me)
Magnisium alloy body with environmental protection (seal for water resistance), shutter durability of 150k cycles

My precious, we must have it, yessss, my preciiiiiiioussss~~

Video recording is not really what I look for in a SLR but don't mind having that. Canon included the creative auto exposure (AE) irks me though, why oh why? Creative AE at this SLR level? Just gimme manual, shutter priority and aperture priority really! Okay, maybe program AE too.

Anyway...

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant~~!

There is this teeny weeny little problem though... body only it costs USD2700, with the EF 24-105 L series lens it costs USD3500.

So... anyone want to sponsor ah? =)

No? No one? Oh come on! It will only be out in November, just nice for my birthday *hint hint*. =P

Still no?

Oh well. =(
Let's see, what are my options...
  • Too chicken to rob a bank, so that's a no go.
  • I wonder if my colour printer is good enough to print money?
  • Wife probably won't agree to selling my seed since it's capable of producing such lovely baby.
  • Can't sell blood either, anaemic.

Hmm... do I really need my left kidney?

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Hmm... how about selling of your baby to Arly? Haha ~

Anonymous said...

No need to sell anything, just say it and I'll buy it for you! You know I would.