18 September 2008

Goofy Fun Analytical Expressionist

Asked my colleagues this question today:

which one would you describe me as?
- analytical
- expressive
- fun
- intense
- reserved
- goofy

The actual question was from an informal survey on my company's website "how would your friends describe your personality?", it's probably meant to be a self-perception of how the others see oneself.

Honestly I had no idea and was mightily curious, so I started bugging any colleagues shown as available on my instant messenger list, hehehe.

From the small number of replies I received, I am...

a tad goofy rather fun analytical expressionist!

Yay!?


Gotta say I was rather surprised, how I perceived myself is quite different from the impression I left on my colleagues.

This is how I see myself: boring, solitary, quiet. Come on, activities that interest me are solitary in nature like reading, photography, archery.

I was expecting "reserved" but I didn't get any. I guess that's a good thing...

One colleague said I am expressive + fun + goofy, when pressed for only one, she said I am "multicoloured".

I am like a rainbow!

A few that commented out of listed options described me quite appropriately, in my humble opinion.

"you are sentimental"
"you are friendly, generally not very fun, only fun to those close to you"

Also, apparently I am scary when I am tensioned by work.

*Rawr!*

Boss, don't stress me, me is scary! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rainbow Kang Kang... nice effects!!! :) And you are definately not reserved and solidarity, quite the opposite actually. Always have some 'evil' plans in his mind.. a very nice frend indeed!

CK said...

Wendy (A), you are destroying my dark and sinister image! Argh, nooooOOooOOoOOoOOO~~~~

I want to stay at the dark side!

=P

Thanks for the kind words.