11 April 2010

McD & Me (2)


The trend continues.

Third in line in my queue today, the other queue had four in line.

Couples first in line turned out to be buying for a family of eight, with a daughter who simply couldn't decide between a fried chicken and a McChicken burger meal.

Young lady second in line knew what she wanted and made her order swift. Too bad the cashier ran out of small change and we waited for the RM1 bills to arrive.

By the time they served me, the other queue was serving the sixth customer.

April score board to-date:

McDonald's @ Tesco = 2
Slacker extraordinaire = 0


Hint: if you ever saw me in Tesco's McD and wanted to get your food fast, do not queue up in the same line with me!

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

reply to your hint:
If I see u there, I will purposely queue up in front of you to jeopardize your data collection ~

CK said...

Pfft... kids nowadays.