06 April 2010

Leverage is Back!


It has been a long wait since August last year, but they are back, woohoo!

Tuesday 21:00 to 22:00 hours, channel AXN. Go watch.

And if you are the lucky ones who don't have early meetings/work or those who need only little sleep to stay fresh, then the new season of 24 is on 23:00 to 00:00 hours, same day, same channel. I will have to see if any friend on mine is going to own the new 24 and be ever so kind to lend me.

Leverage is like modern day Robin Hood, a dynamic team of five steals, cheats, cons, and generally outwits the bad and rich to help the good but poor. There are actions, gadgets, and humours. Seeing the bad and rich get their deserved punishments makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Me likey. Me happy.

By the way I am not being paid to advertise this, though I wish I was. =P

No comments: