05 July 2024

Potato mode on


Next Monday and next next Monday are public holidays, and because I think I bloody well deserved it, I took four days off to make it a ten days break.

May as well admit it that yes, I know I will be working overtime to check on the simulations, and set more to run, but I will try my best to keep that to a minimum. Just need to suppress my sense of responsibility. Something like that.

No solid plan, just need a break from work. Need to wash my car. Would be good to have a long outdoor walk, a few would be better. Won't mind to have a seafood meal, especially crab, haven't had crab for a while. Maybe will consider watching a drama series, or some variety shows that I have never watched. Just chill.

Oh, I absolutely need to properly rest, the over-worked-and-stress-induced headache was so bad yesterday I had to stay in bed zombie-like after the after dinner overtime, barely functional again near midnight after taking the painkillers.

The unruly troublemaker will probably create enough negative energy at home to ruin my break. Nothing I can do about it, unless I have a few days hotel stay or something, hmm...

Anyway, heads up, potato mode is on! Don't contact me for work related matters, you would be put on Santa's naughty list, my hate list and all that.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: