31 July 2024

One down, more to go


Today's the day to close one of those "extra" tasks that's not my core job but have to do for one reason or another.

Decided to stop rejecting and just do it once to get it over with, else manager will repeat every year.

Time consuming and highly reluctant, but have to give it my best shot anyway because that's principle.

So I drafted, bothered others for references, bother more people for feedback and review, modified the draft and bothered people a few more times, and finally submitted.

Oh, and practised enough times until I can probably do it without the material. Well, good for today and until my goldfish memory kicks in, which is probably tomorrow.

Think I did well with the presentation. No idea how I did in the questions and answers, because questioners don't seemed to have thermal background and I am not sure what they are really after.

Don't really mind though, I just want to get it over with, the outcome is not important.

Done my part so that's that, way too many tasks demanding my time and attention.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: