24 March 2024

Antisocial went social (2)


Went out to a ten persons gathering on Friday evening.

Anything more than four is probably a no no for me nowadays, too much of a social outing.

But for these colleague friends who had spent so much good times together, I made the exception.

So it's braving the Friday after work traffic, which was horrible as usual, reaching the destination about two hours after I left home.

Dinner and chat, then to karaoke.

Karaoke, something we loved so much back in the days, still much fun and laughters this time round, but the passion was somewhat lacking. Maybe it's just me.

The second Covid has ruined my lung capacity. The shortness of breath has rendered me unable to sing, my voice is so weak now.

Oh well, I still enjoy the time, just being with these people.



Other |enjoyable events| category entries.


No comments: