25 March 2022

Small win


Today, around 18:30 hours, I finally set to run the thermal model I have been working on for many days.

Two weeks to be exact. That took longer than I expected, and as usual, the program manager wanted the results two weeks ago, oh well...

Set to run for the first time, so it doesn't mean I will get results because unless I am lucky, there usually are some problems with the model that need a few rounds of troubleshooting.

And I have no luck.

Nevertheless, it's a positive progress in the struggle to deliver results with due date that only miracle worker can achieve.

Actually deep down I don't believe anyone can deliver to that unrealistic ask date. Perhaps that's just my ego talking, *shrug*.

Anyway, gotta celebrate the small wins. Goodness knows I need that.

Will check the model solving progress through the weekend, and debug as necessary. But for tonight, I will celebrate this small win by not working overtime.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: