31 March 2022

Ready


When I sent out the reports for the two concurrent projects I am working on late yerterday evening, a day before I said I would deliver, I felt I am ready for my upcoming break.

Took tomorrow (Friday) and next Monday off for a four days long weekend.

Nothing special, I just needed the break. Goodness knows I need the rest.

Ideally it will be four days of staying home doing nothing except chill and relax. Okay, with some novel reading and computer game playing.

But definitely with a lot of rest, nap and sleep.

That's what I hope for, ideally.

Yet I already know I have to wash the car, do the tax and log in to set up and run three different thermal simulation models with multiple workloads over the four days...

So much for ideal. -_-

Nevertheless, I am ready for my break. Oh yes I am.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: