02 August 2021

2nd dose done


Three weeks gone in a blink, today's my appointment date for the second dose of Covid-19 vaccination.

My appointment was actually at 15:00 hours, but as I had late morning meeting as well as back to back meetings the whole afternoon, and since the company hires me to be a meeting engineer, I went for vaccination in the morning instead.

As a responsible meeting engineer, gotta try my best not to skip all those meetings, right? Attending meeting is my job after all, all those thermal stuff are just miscellanea that don't deserve the lion's share of my work time. It's not like I am a thermal engineer.

Ya, my sarcasm meter broke from overloaded a long time ago.

Anyway, found out that going in the morning ended up taking more of my time. Precious meeting time that I can't have enough of.
Pretty sure sarcasm is not a side effect of Covid-19 vaccination, I have always been sarcastic.

My first dose appointment which I attended around 15:00 hours took me slightly less than 30 minutes, today when I went around 09:00 hours it took me about 1 hour. Primarily because there were many more people this time round.

Previously I didn't had to sit and wait from registration to injection, pretty much a smooth walk through these stages, only at the observation stage did I had to sit and wait. Today I had to sit and wait at every stages, the two ladies who jumped queue (shame on you!) didn't helped.

So ya, not an efficiency issue (which I honestly think is good), but simply bigger crowd turning up at the same time. Selfish and inconsiderate people like me who didn't followed his appointed hour (shame on me!), and people who jumped queue (shame on you!).

I am grateful that I am vaccinated, probably need new vaccine now with the many new variants but really, I am thankful for all the effort done by my company and the many volunteers.

Stay safe, everyone, gotta take care of ourselves because no one else will.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: