01 August 2021

Liberation


Instead of waking up to work straight away like the past 34 days, today I woke up to not work, and just chill.

Felt strange, and liberating. Strangely liberating.

Besides the weekends, that continuous 34 working days included 2 public holidays and 2 days of annual leave. Yea, took leave, but worked still. So very sad.

I am not a workaholic, far from it, I am a self-proclaimed slacker extraordinaire. Failed miserably these few years. I am truly sorry for myself.

Sense of responsibility is making me feel guilty about not working today, I have to keep reminding myself I should not feel guilty for not working on weekend. I should not have to work on weekend.

The work is never ending, I am just burning myself up not resting when I should be. I have to keep reminding myself that.

The sense of guilt lingers.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: