27 August 2021

Potato mode on!


Taking the whole next week off, so it's going to be a nine days stretch including the two weekends.

I was told not to when I wanted to take the first week of August off, so I postponed my break till now, and even if I was told not to again, I would do it anyway, else I would burnout. It's that bad.

So potato mode is on, yippie! ^_^

To all colleagues and especially managers and project leads, please take it as the 'do not disturb' sign is up, I do not want to hear anything about work these nine days.

I am not that important. Whatever it is, it can wait a week.

It has been exhausting and stressful for a prolonged period. Time for me to catch up on my sleep and my mental wellbeing.

Let the recuperation and rejuvenation begin!



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: