31 August 2019

View spike


I like to record stuff, number of view of this blog is one of them.

When I record the view count this morning, I did a double take.

There is a sudden spike in the number of view in the last 24 hours, which is strange since I haven't been posting any link to my blog on Facebook lately.

What got me mightily curious is the magnitude of the spike, it's not within the normal range, say, compared to when I do post on Facebook.

So I went and checked the statistics as provided by Blogger, and it seems like the spike in view count is primarily from the land Down Under.

Hmm...

I do have family members there but don't think they read my blog. Even if they do the view count is still way too high, it's like going through more than a year's worth of blog entries in a single day.

If it's a bot then usually I get some spam comments with links.

Really curious.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: