03 September 2019

Random behaviour for September 2019


I tried to maintain that 150 minutes exercise, well, walk really, resolution I set in May as a long term thing but eventually I lost it about mid of July, when workload cranked up again.

Did kept doing it for quite a few weeks though, with the following time per week, in minutes: (May) 171, 192, 220, 288, (June) 133, 139, 174, 164, (July) 169, 172, 63, 247, (August) 12, 118, 15.

So I have succeeded in my May resolution. feel good +1

Didn't set any impromptu resolution in June, neither in August. Good thing too, as August turned out to be a bad month, busier than July...


I did had an impromptu resolution for July, which I purposely didn't announce to avoid unnecessary grief.

My July's resolution was to keep my hair without the weekly shave for the whole month, which I succeeded (feel good +1) and learned that I can no longer tolerate my hair being longer than, say, 5 mm.

Goodness that was a hard month, I shaved as soon as the month has ended, even though it's not the weekend.

So I guess it's either bald or wig. =P


It's the last day of the four days long weekend, and since I haven't shaved my facial hair all these days, I am going to just keep them.

So, for September 2019, my impromptu resolution is: to keep my moustache and beard.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: