02 May 2019

Random behaviour for May 2019


I started going for a long brisk walk every weekend in March, without fail, so I succeeded in my March's resolution. feel good +1

Then I had a ridiculously busy April that I pretty much did overtime everyday, including many of the weekends.

Simply crazy.

Lost many slacker points that month, *sigh*...

Anyway I didn't set any impromptu resolution in April, since I didn't even had time to use the toilet leisurely most days.


My lack of fitness bothers me though, and I heard from two different sources, one's a doctor, about the recommended minimum exercise time.

So, for May 2019, starting this Sunday even though I already started doing it, just so I get a complete week, my impromptu resolution is: to do at least 150 minutes of casual exercise, or 75 minutes of intensive exercise, every week.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: